Currently I lead the Security & Trust organization at FinancialForce.
2011 – 2015: Director, Cybersecurity & Privacy at PwC. I lead the Silicon Valley Cybersecurity practice working with various clients to deliver projects related to security strategy, threat & vulnerability management, penetration testing, SecOps and cyber breach response.
2008 – 2011: Security Engineer, eXtreme Computing Group at Microsoft Research. I worked on various initiatives related to Cryptography, High Assurance Trusted Computing, Virtualization & Cloud Security.
2007 – 2008: Postgraduate Student & Security Researcher at Information Security Group at the Royal Holloway University of London where I did my Masters in Mathematics (Cryptography). My adviser was Professor Chris J. Mitchell. I worked with Sun Microsystems and Microsoft Research on various platform and operating system security initiatives.
2005 – 2007: Security Consultant, NCR Corporation I worked on payment systems security for various Financial and retail clients in EMEA.
2001 – 2005: Bachelors in Computer Science from National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences (FAST-NU) Pakistan.
– [Patent] Key Management using Trusted Platform Modules; Microsoft Corporation
– Trusted Computing for Guest VMs with a Commodity Hypervisor; Microsoft Research, Jan 2012.
– Towards a Programmable TPM; Trust 2009 Second International Conference on Trusted Computing, Oxford, UK.
– Extending Secure Execution Environments; Technical Report Department of Mathematics, University of London.
– A virtual programmable trusted platform; Search Security Tech Target Magazine. June 2009.
Pentesting & Incident Response Scripts
consolidating / moving to github.
Disclaimer: This is my personal blog. Any views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not those of my employer(s).